| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in State University, Nm in September is really warm at 22.1 °C (71.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.9 °C (85.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.2 °C (57.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in September is 15.7 °C (28.3 °F).
- The weather in September is dry. A mere 34.5mm (1.4in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 12:48 long with an average length of 12:19.
Check the distance to and compare the State University, Nm September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in State University, Nm, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding State University, Nm:
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa - 339.6 kms (211 miles) N
- Los Lunas, Nm, Usa - 313 kms (194.5 miles) N
- Lubbock, Texas, Usa - 517.8 kms (321.8 miles) ENE
- Roswell, Nm, Usa - 272.4 kms (169.3 miles) ENE
- Midland, Tx, Usa - 453.8 kms (282 miles) E
- El Paso, Texas, Usa - 60.9 kms (37.8 miles) ESE
- Alpine, Texas, Usa - 364.5 kms (226.5 miles) ESE
- Chihuahua, Mexico - 384.9 kms (239.2 miles) SSE