| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in State University, Nm in June is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.3 °C (93.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.7 °C (60.3 °F).
- In June the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 18.6 °C (33.5 °F).
- The weather in June is droughty. A paltry 18.3mm (0.7in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 14:05 long and the longest day is 14:14 long with an average length of 14:11.
Check the distance to and compare the State University, Nm June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in State University, Nm, Usa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding State University, Nm:
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa - 339.6 kms (211 miles) N
- Los Lunas, Nm, Usa - 313 kms (194.5 miles) N
- Lubbock, Texas, Usa - 517.8 kms (321.8 miles) ENE
- Roswell, Nm, Usa - 272.4 kms (169.3 miles) ENE
- Midland, Tx, Usa - 453.8 kms (282 miles) E
- El Paso, Texas, Usa - 60.9 kms (37.8 miles) ESE
- Alpine, Texas, Usa - 364.5 kms (226.5 miles) ESE
- Chihuahua, Mexico - 384.9 kms (239.2 miles) SSE