| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in State University, Nm in April is very mild at 15.4 °C (59.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.9 °C (76.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- In April the average daily temperature variation/ range is 18.9 °C (34 °F).
- The weather in April is arid. An airy 5.3mm (0.2in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 12:27 long and the longest day is 13:22 long with an average length of 12:56.
Check the distance to and compare the State University, Nm April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in State University, Nm, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding State University, Nm:
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa - 339.6 kms (211 miles) N
- Los Lunas, Nm, Usa - 313 kms (194.5 miles) N
- Lubbock, Texas, Usa - 517.8 kms (321.8 miles) ENE
- Roswell, Nm, Usa - 272.4 kms (169.3 miles) ENE
- Midland, Tx, Usa - 453.8 kms (282 miles) E
- El Paso, Texas, Usa - 60.9 kms (37.8 miles) ESE
- Alpine, Texas, Usa - 364.5 kms (226.5 miles) ESE
- Chihuahua, Mexico - 384.9 kms (239.2 miles) SSE